We’re here to help the people of Wythenshawe.
All you need to do is sign up for £5 to become a member of the Community Grocery for the year*, and then start shopping. It’s as simple as that!
Once you’re a member you can come along to the Community Grocery up to twice a week and fill up your basket for just £3 per visit.
A typical £3 shop can include:
Delivery of food can be arranged for anyone who is shielding.
As well as being able to shop for less, members also get access to a range of courses and one-to-one support sessions free of charge. The courses running at the moment include:
- What’s cooking? – Come and learn how to feed your family with delicious food on a budget.
- Money course – Ever wanted to be better at managing your money and know how to make simple budgets? Come and find out how.
- Life skills – Come and have fun that will brighten your day and change your life as you learn new life skills.
- Debt advice – If you’ve got money worries and want someone to chat to in confidence, come and meet Gail on Tuesday to talk about money matters and how you can walk out of debt.
- One-on-one support – Need someone to listen and help? Talk about the challenges your currently facing in confidence with one of our trained counsellors.
- The4Points – Want to know more about faith and Christianity? Come and get your questions answered on our exploring Christianity course
To get involved you can sign up for courses next time you are in the store.
*Terms and conditions apply.