- 400g can black beans, drained
- 4 large or 8 small flour tortillas
- Grated cheese
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- Paprika mix
- Salsa sauce
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large pan and cook the onion and pepper over a high heat until softened and starting to char at the edges.
- Turn down the heat and add the paprika mix, stirring well.
- Add the beans with a splash of water into the pan and keep cooking until the beans are piping hot.
- Serve the beans in warm tortillas with the salsa and cheese. (If you have sour cream, salad leaves and hot sauce handy these will be great additions as well.) Enjoy!